East Bay Chess Club Championship
EBCC's Inaugural Event
A Four Round Swiss Tournament
August 14th and 15th, 2004
- 4 round swiss
- August 14th and 15th
- Location is 1940 Virginia Street in Berkeley (club location)
- Forty moves in two hours, followed by Sudden Death in One Hour
- Half point byes available for any of the 4 rounds
- 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM
- No entry fee
- No USCF or EBCC membership required
- Memberships as prizes
- 1-year East Bay Chess Club membership for 1st place overall ($120 value)
- 1-year East Bay Chess Club membership for top scoring youth under 18 ($120 value)
- 1-year East Bay Chess Club membership for top scoring player over 50 ($120 value)
- 1-month East Bay Chess Club membership for best game
You may register on site (from 9:00 to 9:45 AM), or save some time by submitting your entry online.
Sorry, registration is now closed.
Thanks to all those who signed up and played in our inagural tournament!
Questions or Comments about the website? Contact [email protected]